Why do we need you?
To be responsible for reviewing and monitoring the quality of IVA and Trust Deed statutory reports and processes, ensuring that all documents meet regulatory requirements. To have delegated IP authority for reviewing and signing of statutory reports.
At MoneyPlus you’ll be joining a firm that will strive to support you and help you achieve your goals and ambitions. We expect you to work hard and behave professionally but we’ll ensure you have fun along the way. Building on our well-established roots, we’re looking to grow.
What’s in it for you?
Working at MoneyPlus, you’ll have access to:
- An open mindset that embraces new ideas and methodologies
- An ingrained dedication and opportunities to support our company nominated charity, Manchester Youth Zone
- Work perks a plenty, from a Medicash health plan – inclusive of 24/7 access to mental health support, everyday healthcare and treatments, cashback on glasses and more, company-wide freebies, discounts through Perkbox and discounted Costco membership
- Our very own on-site café with delicious curated weekly menus, serving subsidised meals. We also have a central tea point where you can top up on tea, coffee, and fresh fruit anytime. Free healthy breakfast is offered on throughout the week, and we have a gated community space with a garden where you can sit and dine.
- We are situated at a riverside office location close to the city centre with excellent transport links, as we are a 2-minute walk away from buses to the centre, only a 7-minute walk away from Spinningfields and it is a 15-minute walk to St Peters square Metrolink or Piccadilly gardens.
- A highly positive, fun, and synergetic company culture with Summer and Christmas social events, seasonal celebrations, fortnightly football clubs and ‘dress down’ Fridays and opportunities to connect with and recognise teams across the business
- Your achievements are consistently celebrated, with our “applause” system, an active company feed where occasions such as your work anniversary and accomplishments of any nature are always recognised throughout your career with us
What would a typical day require?
- To complete technical reviews of statutory reports, providing feedback to the individual on areas for improvement.
- To produce annual reports, closure reports and variation reports whilst ensuring any outstanding matters are referred to the relevant team
- To monitor and drive workloads through departmental processes to ensure positive customer outcome.
- To identify areas for improvement and gaps in staff knowledge, designing and delivering the training to close the gaps and enhance the customer journey.
- To progress bespoke technical matters including, but not limited to sale of house, re-mortgage, repossessions, bankruptcy petitions, consumer death, insolvency service / HMRC queries.
- To answer consumer calls into the Supervision Team, ensuring they are answered within agreed timescales with accurate advice provided/action taken.
- To support the Supervision Team in making outbound calls to chase consumers for missing information.
- To challenge and question standards of work from processing teams.
- To ensure that all customer correspondence completed is issued in line with the timescales specified within each process.
- Answer front line technical queries from staff, customers and third parties where required.
- To be responsible for responding to escalated formal complaints within the timeframes detailed within the company complaints policy.
- To identify key trends and issues relating to the root causes of complaints and raising these matters to the management team.
- To identify efficiencies, risks or improvements within all departmental processes and ensuring that documented solutions are escalated to line manager in a timely manner.
- To ensure that all internal processing systems and trackers are accurately updated with all activity undertaken on a case.
- To always behave in a professional and effective manner when dealing with third parties and consumers to provide a high level of consumer service.
- Discuss implications of failing to remedy the breach whilst acting in the consumer’s best interest to ensure the successful completion of the IVA.
This job description is not exhaustive, and tasks may be added or removed to meet the needs of the business.
What do we need from you?
- Understands the importance of customer focus.
- Driven in order to deliver against the needs of the business.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Able to effectively communicate with both internal and external customers.
- Wants to progress and develop themselves within their role.
- Can exhibit the core values of the Company: Dream, Big, Be Human and Work Together.
What essential skills do you need?
- Previous telephone-based experience in service roles.
- Organised and able to prioritise own workload.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with ability to provide constructive feedback to others.
- High accuracy and attention to detail.
- Positive and professional approach with the ability to motivate self and others.
- IT proficient (Word and Excel).
- Ability to work to targets and strict deadlines.
Are you ready to join us?
MoneyPlus is one of the UK’s largest and most trusted financial solutions companies and with over 20 years’ experience, we’re firmly established in the sector. We strongly believe in providing the best quality advice and will go out of our way to do so. We need you to help us achieve our goals, are you ready to join us?